Real Estate Closings – Guiding You Through Your Real Estate Closing
Our firm has a long and successful track record of both commercial and residential real estate closings. For more than 50 years, the lawyers at Fisher & Wilsey, P.A., have guided our clients through the closing process for residential and commercial properties.
Whether you are seeking to add to your real estate investments in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area or need to sell inherited property, our legal professionals have the experience to guide you through this complex undertaking. Call 888-312-1474 or 727-369-8572 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your real estate transaction.
Throughout Florida, our firm has a long and successful track record of closings. This established history ensures that we have the experience to complete your transaction effectively and efficiently.
We Have Decades Of Experience Navigating Closing Procedures
- When you hire our services, you will be partnered with an attorney qualified to practice real estate law. Our legal team will attend these tasks to streamline your real estate closing:
- Review relevant purchase agreements and other documents to determine whether the property title is clear.
- Conduct a title search and obtain a title commitment in order to secure title insurance
- Coordinate with parties responsible for the closing
- Review closing agreement and related documents
- Close real estate transaction and disburse required funds
Lining up a prospective buyer or locating the ideal property takes time and effort. Retaining our legal professionals will help you limit the opportunity for last-minute disruptions that can derail the closing. Working with our firm gives you a high return for your investment.
Concerned About Your Closing? Reach A Knowledgeable Attorney Today.
We invite you to arrange an initial consultation at our office by dialing us toll free 888-312-1474 at or locally at 727-369-8572. You may also reach us online.